Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year everybody! (a day late naturally) I can't believe this is the first time since Christmas Eve that I've had a moment to sit down at the computer. Back to work and school tomorrow - where did the time go???

We were buried in snow again for the second time this season and Joel spent another 48 or so hours straight plowing snow. So while he sleeps, and Emma is out making snow angels, and her siblings play on their brand new Wii (thank you Mimi & Papa!) I thought I'd steal a moment to "log in".

It's been a great break visiting with SO many friends. Like I said, I feel like today is the first day "off" really. Not that I would trade the time off for anything. I'm sure to be crabby tomorrow!! :) At least it's just for a couple days.

So I'm officially off and running with my 2008 hobby of blogging. My plan is to sit down and add a journal entry every Sunday. We'll see. As you'll notice, the weekly menu has been the same for over a week now. So that's something that definitely needs some tending to! Maybe this weekend.

The laundry's done. The plowing and shoveling are done. Homework is done. I guess we're as ready to go back as we're going to be. Oh yeah - I'll have to do something about the big green thing in the living room with all the pretty decorations on it. Hmmmm - my helpers all seem to disappear when I mention breaking down the tree. :) Oh well - maybe Saturday. By then there'll be more laundry, shoveling, and homework anyway, right?

Until then . . .

No comments: