Emma and I traveled to Cambridge, Ontario on Saturday for what turned out to be her final competition in the Novice category. She had a wonderful day and has advanced to the next category which is 12 months long and then the final category of Premier. To have accomplished so much at the age of 10!! We are so proud of her and as I uploaded the photo to include in today's post I have been humming Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" over and over in my head for the last hour. I know he wrote that for his infant daughter but the sentiment is timeless. Might have to go download that one now. :)
We are "choir intensive" this coming two weeks with Palm Sunday and Holy Week services and all three kids singing in multiple services. Not to mention TWO birthdays - JB (4th) and Shannon (9th) - as well as the culmination of the Spartan season (championship????) Then we're off to FL for some intensive poolside R&R before finishing off the school year at a break neck pace in eight weeks! Don't blink - before you know it we'll have a middle-schooler. I wonder what Stevie Wonder wrote for that.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment